The government of Ontario has launched a province-wide consultation on how to strengthen and improve bus transportation between communities. The Ministry of Transportation is currently considering a number of different changes to the regulations governing inter-city bus travel that would increase the number of inter-community bus users, and improve the overall bus traveling experience.
Anyone interested in submitting feedback on this consultation can:
- Register to attend an in-person consultation session
- Submitting ideas on Twitter@OnMinTransport, #OnIntercommunityBus
- Emailing the ministry at IntercityBus@ontario.ca
- Writing to the ministry at 777 Bay Street, Suite 3000, Toronto, Ontario M7A 2J8
- Read and provide feedback on the discussion paper by Aug. 22, 2016