Are you interested in hiring an Intern this summer? The University of Toronto’s Master of Public Policy program is now accepting summer internship job postings.
The School of Public Policy & Governance (SPPG) at the University of Toronto is excited to announce the 2016 Summer Internship Program. Our 80 Master of Public Policy (MPP) students are a diverse and well-qualified group of internship candidates, that can assist with policy analysis, government affairs and/or research work over the summer. To learn more about what an MPP student can offer your organization, visit our employer page.
Below, find key information you will need to participate in this year’s program:
• Summer Internship Program Details:
– Occurs between May-August 2016 (minimum of 10 weeks)
– Start and end dates may be negotiated, depending on your organization’s needs
• Submit Your Job Posting:
– Now accepting job postings! Send your job posting to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Candidates should be instructed to apply directly to your organization
– Feel free to submit your job posting anytime between February-April.
For more information about the 2016 Summer Internship Program, please contact Kate Dewasha at email@example.com